Happiness isn't Just an illusion, its reality and you find it in almost every aspect of your life. One day you find something or some one who makes you see happiness in a whole new light and you hold on to it for everything its worth. Some times you let your fears of losing it over take all emotions, you say things that you don't mean and by doing so you hurt the happiness and now everything is in question. You fuck up, you forgive your self, you learn from your mistakes and hope that everything will be okay, and wish that you could take it all back, you want to rewind time and think before you speak but you cant, there is no time machine and what you said has been said and there is not changing that. You know in your heart of hearts that it will get better because you have hope and hope is what keeps you together.
Depression makes you feel worthless when you know there is nothing wrong. It makes you contemplate everything that you are and everything you have ever wanted to be. They say "Time heal's all wounds" We'll I think that is true, and I will give it time, time to heal and I will wait for what I love and I will fight to keep that love alive.
Like Repunzel in the tower, I will be here waiting and when the time comes to mend all wounds I will 'let my hair down' and watch it cascade down the tower and hope that for all that is good and all that there is that this too shall heal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Because I love her as she loves me and at the end of the day it is all that matters.

No comments:
Post a Comment