I went out and got my self a new cell phone today! Yaaay me! It is nothing special really, something cheap, something simple until My love gets out here and we decide to get a family plan though another Carrier. My sister and I were Originally supposed to get on a plan together! But she is way to fucking picky about the phone she gets, If it is "Ugly" She will refuse to buy it, and then bitches and whines because she doesn't have a phone. Teenagers are so very ridiculous when it comes to material Items! I mean its a phone... If you are Desperate for one then you get what you can get, who the hell cares how it looks, the question is does it work? ... Yes? Then fine buy the ugly phone, at least then you have one. Now on to my phone... like I said it is Cheap and it is Simple... But there is one nifty thing about it(Yes just one.) I have my phone set so that when my people calls me they hear the Aerosmith song "Angel" Quite Fabulous I think, but thats just me. Other than that the phone is basically boring as shit, no MP3 or Camera that I would love so much to have, but that phone will come in time. I know that this Blog is not the most exciting thing to hit the internet, but it shall do for now. I promise that I will write something more interesting a little later.
Au Revior,
Addie.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment