Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Take a powder... "

I suppose that you just might be wondering about the blog title, well it was a phrase used in the 40's, apparently used to me 'to go'. Oh, how I would loved to have lived around 1925 - 1965. Oh, if only I had a time Machine! wouldn't that just be grand? The Music, the clothes, the people... Oh, how much I would enjoy it. To go see the greats, such as Billie and Ella perform at some Smokey Blues bar in a back alley some where. To go to the movies and see the Goddess of the silver screen, Greta, Bette and Joan... Oh how marvelous it would be.

How boring it is to live in a time when the majority of the music sucks and all the actors my age, couldn't act their way out of a episode of Barney, let alone an Oscar worthy role.

Well, I have said my peace,
Short, sweet and to the point.


Addie.

No comments: