Tuesday, April 1, 2008

a whole lot of bullshit!

I really, truly, honestly hate my job. I love being there, for one reason alone, my Co-Workers are a good time, I enjoy being around most of them, they are nice and lots of fun to be around. BUT my managers cut my fucking hours, apparently I am not fast enough for them. Here is the thing, if they want me to do the job that it normally takes two people to do, ALONE, then they need to pay me more. That’s how I see it. To top it all off I got written up at work yesterday because I was late for a reason that I could not help. It's not like I did not call them to let them know I would be a little late, What the fuck!
If I did not need the job I would quite, I really would.

On brighter News, my Fiancee is POSSIBLEY, HOPEFULLY, going to be coming up in two weeks for a few days, I cannot wait! :-D. I am already doing the planning in my head of what we will do! I miss her so much, I cannot wait to see that beautiful Face again.
I figure, Movies, Dinner, out a club possible… Not that I want to go I HATE clubs, its true, I hate them A LOT, but She has never been and I know her, she will hate it as I do, but we will let her decide for her self.

Well, that is a short update… Simple and to the point. I am going to get going, maybe I will read a little.
TOMORROW I go SHOE shopping! :-D and maybe go to a little place I like to call the Adult Entertainment shop *winks*

No comments: